Please know that your safety and our associate safety is top of mind and we have taken extraordinary efforts to ensure you have a comfortable, clean, and safe stay.
COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By staying in our home, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
We are asking all guests to notify us if someone in your group falls ill during your stay. This is to protect both our housekeepers and future guests.
We know this is a challenging time. We wanted to let you know what measures we are taking to help keep you and our housekeeping staff safe in our home. We expect these measures to be in place for several months.
We have hired a cleaning company that specializes in vacation home cleans. They are knowledgeable of the current COVID-19 situation and have strict policies that help to keep the housekeeping, the owners, and the guests safe. They have implemented the following:
- We are following the VRMA Cleaning Guidelines for COVID-19.
- All cleaners will be wearing masks and gloves during the cleaning process while following the CDC guidelines.
- Early check-in and late check-outs are strictly prohibited by our cleaning company. This allows them to clean the home effectively. Please do NOT arrive at the home prior to 4 PM or depart after 10 AM.
- The home surfaces will be sanitized to the CDC and WHO using a household disinfectant.
- Tables will not be set for health concerns.
We have removed the following from the home during this pandemic:
- decorative rugs and bathmats
- comforters from all beds
- all extra linens and pillows, including decorative
- any other small soft furnishings that are hard to clean
- Shower curtains, drapes, carpets, and upholstered sofas or other soft furnishings will be wiped down, but not sanitized.
- You will be supplied with a clean top and fitted sheet and pillowcases for each bed.
- One blanket is provided for each bed. We ask if you use it please launder it before your departure. Please note that in a regular turnover cleaning blankets are not usually laundered; therefore, you may want to launder it before using.
- To be socially responsible we have implemented the appropriate number of days gap between each booking. This changes often and is mandated by Osceola County.
- Please maintain social distancing with any pool service personnel.
- Maintenance issues will not be addressed during your stay unless it is an emergency. If the maintenance issue needs to be handled immediately, the guest must vacate the home for the maintenance tech to enter.
As the COVID-19 Pandemic is always changing we may take additional steps that are not listed here.
We do NOT make any guarantees or claims that the home is COVID-19 free.
Any person coming from a highly-infected area (NY, NJ, CT, LA) must reserve a minimum stay of 14 nights and follow CDC self-quarantine guidelines.
As a guest you are responsible to know the current local regulations regarding COVID-19, such as stay-at-home orders, quarantine orders, wearing of masks, etc.