Emerald Island Resort Is A Five Star Tropical Setting Resort That Has Many Outstanding Amenities For Those Looking For The Ultimate Vacation Experience!
Emerald Island Resort Clubhouse
- The clubhouse is a short, one minute walk from Tropical Paradise Villa. It is open 8 AM to 10 PM daily.
- Ask the front desk to help you with ticket purchases, directions, and your guest pass to the resort thru the concierge services.
- Free WiFi, ATM, and free coffee and tea are available.
- A business center has computers with printing capabilities. Pre-checking in for your departure flight is a breeze.
- The fitness center has cardio and weight equipment to help maintain your exercise regimen!
- Be sure to check the weekly and monthly schedule for seasonal activities and events
Community Pool, Spa & Sauna
Take an afternoon and relax in the heated pool, spa, sauna, or get a drink and snacks at the poolside Tiki-hut bar. All facilities in Emerald Island Resort are open during clubhouse hours.
- The community pool and spa is always heated
- Public restroom facilities are available
- Tiki bar located next to the pool- food and drinks are available for purchase. See the menu
- relax in the comfortable lounges
- the sauna is a dry sauna
Outdoor Sports Courts
- Traveling for a tournament? Visit the Volleyball, Tennis, or Basketball courts for some pre-tournament practice.
- Rent pickleball equipment from the clubhouse
Emerald Island Resort was built on an ‘island” surrounded by naturally protected wetlands.
- Rather run outside? The walking trail through the 11 acres conserve is perfect for an early morning jog.
- There are many ponds scattered throughout the resort where you can observe wildlife
Playgrounds for the Kids
• three playgrounds are scattered throughout the resort for the little ones to burn off some steam.
Yellow bikes are available for daily or weekly rentals. Explore the area via bicycle and have fun at the same time.
Emerald Island Resort Location
The resort location is conveniently located just three stop lights from Disney’s Animal Kingdom. For us, we use back roads for quick and easy access, avoiding the traffic on Route 192.Find Us On Social Media